Covid-19 – Important notice to Sellers/ Buyers
[Update on 6th April 2020]
Face mask ceiling price
As per announced on 30th March 2020, effective 1st April 2020 3-ply face mask ceiling mask is fixed at RM 1.50 per piece. Merchant is advised to update your selling price immediately. For more info kindly refer to:
[Update on 1st April 2020]
Important Info About Shipment Delay
Due to the rising concern on the COVID-19 pandemic, few things need your highly attention:
1. Please expect shipment delayed due to the current situation. Courier company will try their best to deliver their services but changes will be made to their operation from time to time in tandem with the Ministry of Health guidelines.
2. To ensure the safety of the courier service driver and customer, most of the courier service implement social distancing. Signature confirmation will replace by driver getting verbal consent from receiver.
3.No deliveries will be made for items addressed to premises declared lockdown. Buyer might need to contact courier service on the further arrangement.
4. There will be no delivery to red zone area as courier services are not able to go into that area. Here the list of red zone:
a) Hulu Langat
b) Lembah Pantai
h) Johor Bahru
k) Kota Bahru
l) Hilir Perak
n) Batu Pahat
v) Hulu Selangor
w) Melaka Tengah
z) Kota Samarahan
[Update on 24th March 2020]
Update from KPDNHEP, e-commerce sellers may apply the Certification to Operate in Food Supply Chain, E-Commerce And Personal Care Under Movement Control Order (MCO) from the link here.
[Update on 23rd March 2020]
Apply for Certification to operate E-Commerce under Movement Control Order (MCO)
The Attorney General’s Chambers of Malaysia has listed e-Commerce as an essential service. The document distributed by The Attorney General’s Chambers stated that any premises providing essential services may be opened provided that the number of personnel and patron at the premises shall be kept to the minimum.
Further clarification from the announcement above, the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs (KPDNHEP) explained e-commerce sellers are required to apply Certification to Operate in Food Supply Chain, E-Commerce And Personal Care under Movement Control Order (MCO) from KPDNHEP.
The company is requested to submit the list of employees that are allowed to work during the MCO period to firstname.lastname@example.org for authority inspection as according to the latest update by KPDNHEP.
Work Travel Passes for Personnel Involved in Essential Services
The Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs (KPDNHEP) clarified that e-Commerce sellers are required to issue their own letter to employees as verification for the Restricted Movement Order.
The list of documents that you may want to bring along when dropping off your parcels:
1. Authorization letter for Employees with your company details and letterhead.
2. Release from the government stating that e-Commerce is an essential service.
a) Press release from Majlis Keselamatan Negara Jabatan Perdana Menteri on 18th March 2020
b) Prevention and control of infectious diseases (Measures Within The Infected Local Areas) Regulations 2020
3. Your Lelong.my store’s seller dashboard page ready to show on your phone.
4. Any additional supporting documents (e.g. company pass, business cards, shipment documents, order details, and etc.)
For Sole Proprietor:
The letter can be addressed to yourself using your SSM registration details in the letterhead.
For Sellers (who are unable to obtain a company letterhead):
Prepare documents 2 to 4 when dropping off your parcels; as the Ministry does not have a specific guideline on additional documents for this situation at the moment.
We’re constantly in touch with authorities and we will share new guidelines as soon as we receive official confirmation.
[Updated on 17th March 2020]
Dear Sellers & Buyers;
As announced by our Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, the entire country will be on Movement Control Order which will take effect from March 18 until March 31 to deal with the rise in Covid-19 cases. With the declaration above, we would like to announce a few immediate steps we’re taking:
1. Customer services channel (email, live-chat & WhatsApp) will operate as usual while phone hotline will provide minimal support.
WhatsApp Support (WhatsApp only, no phone call):
Store support: 011-36096068
NetPay support: 012-2660186
2. NetPay weekly settlement will operate as usual.
3. You are advised to update your Shipping ETA and post the alert to your customer via email or WhatsApp about the delay. At the same time, please post up the announcement at your product storewide content to alert your buyers. Refer here for how to prepare storewide content.
4. For sellers who are still able to fulfill orders during the affected period, you may continue to ship out your parcels.
5. For orders that shipped to an office address, courier company might not attempt such deliveries from 18th March to 31st March 2020. Please communicate with your buyers that their orders will expect for late delivery. In case they are not willing to wait for the delayed shipments, you may cancel order with mutual agreement among both parties.
We will continue to take the necessary steps and update you, In the face of this pandemic, please take care of your health and that of your family & employee.